Monday, May 12, 2014

My Aunt Barbie Has an Exhibit at HMQS!!!

Coming to the Home Machine Quilting Show is a big event for me every year.
I've been teaching in Salt Lake City twice a year since 2008, so I've made good friends and taught a lot of students.


This year I was excited to see an exhibit featuring my Aunt Barbie, known to the quilting community as Barbara Walsh, with six beautiful quilts!

Rather than retype all of the information on the cards displayed with each quilt, photographs of the cards are here as well as the pictures of the quilts.





This is one that I quilted for her.




















Aren't the feathers pretty?

















Congratulations, Aunt Barbie -- beautiful work!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Salt Lake City UT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...