Wednesday, July 16, 2014

It's a Wrap!

Finishing the Craftsy taping with mixed feelings -- on the one hand, it was going so well, I didn't want it to end; but on the other hand, we needed to get the work done and get on to the next project in our lives!



A big thanks to Tiffany, the makeup artist who did her magic so I wouldn't break the camera....I know, old joke.....


It was fun seeing my name on the door of my very own dressing room -- star, no less!


And the room itself was adorable, even with all of my "stuff" thrown all over it. The floor was the absolute worst, open suitcases with quilt and clothing spilling out of them, so I just didn't go there with the camera.

Meant to get a picture of the crew members, but we finished all the shots, cleaned up the mess in a tornado of activity and I was back in my hotel this afternoon for a nap!

I have a 9am date with a shuttle driver who will take me to the Denver airport to meet my good friend Southwest Airlines.

Adventures to be continued.....

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on successfulland accomplished taping session!When is your class due to air in Craftsy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have an answer to that question -- it depends on how many classes they're getting ready at the same time and other factors. I know that because I really want to see it, it will take longer than I want to wait! LOL

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...