Saturday, October 18, 2014

BERNINA Sewing & Design, Las Cruces NM (Part 2)

In the last post, I told you that the larger quilts were on the walls of the classroom. I would be remiss if I didn't show some of them to you!

















And here's Jill at the cutting table and behind her all the luscious fabric that I'm trying to keep my hands off of....not really, as you'll see in the next pic....





I am really liking modern quilts with lots of space for quilting, particularly since I viewed Craftsy's "Quilting Negative Space" with Angela Walters. These grey and yellow prints just intrigue me -- think I could make a modern quilt using shapes of all of these prints on a neutral background, leaving me lots of space for quilting:





I didn't think that grey and yellow would be my thing, but I love these!

What do you think?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Las Cruces NM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...