Sunday, March 1, 2015

Mulqueen Sewing Center, Mesa AZ

I taught my Fluff & Stuff class as well as Beyond the Basics at Mulqueen this past week. When you first walk in, you see all the beautiful quilts hung all over the store; this is the machine area and a lot of these quilts were done completely with machine embroidery.











This is also one of the stores that I can, without exaggeration, describe as "thread heaven"! They have aisles and aisles of nothing but just about every brand of thread imaginable.





Here is one of two aisles of embroidery collections.





I bought this collection and ordered some seasonal wall hanging embroidery design collections, also by The Stitch Connection.





We had this magazine in the classroom and were all looking at it. I thought that the combination of the simple piecing with the elaborate quilting was striking and there were several quilts like that inside. Love, love, love!!

-- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...