Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Artisan Bread in Minutes!

I am so excited about this I can hardly contain myself!  One of the things I love to do in my "home" time is bake bread.  A few years ago I bought "Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day" by Jeff Hertzberg and Zoe Francois and have been making my bread by their methods ever since.  Basically, it's mixing up a whole batch of dough, letting it rise and then refrigerating it until you're ready to bake.  Then anytime you want a loaf, you take out a lump of dough, let it rise and bake it up.  Heaven!!  I think I even did a couple of blog posts on this awesome book!

A couple of years later they came out with "Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day", which gave new recipes and tweaked their technique to work with more whole grains.  I have to confess that I still use the first book more than the second because that basic dough gives a sourdoughy taste that I just love!

But, to get to the point of this, I just was messing around on Craftsy and found that Zoe has a class called "Artisan Bread in Minutes"!  I downloaded it in about a nanosecond and will be viewing it this week in spare minutes.  I've used the books since they came out, but to see her do it and be able to ask her questions?  Love, Love, Love!!!

So in case you want to bake right along with me, HERE'S THE LINK!

Happy baking (and eating)!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...