Friday, April 17, 2015

Stitch Fix #11

Wow, does time go by fast!  Started with Stitch Fix last June or July and I’m already at my 11th goodie box from my stylist!  Along with a note from my stylist, here’s what they sent me:





First thing I opened was a bright green purse with zippers all over it!  I really liked the color and it was probably a bargain for the price compared to the Coach bags that I love, but the first thing my husband (who took all these pictures of me) said was, “Another purse?” in THAT tone of voice…..the picture below shows the purse so you can see the color and the size.  I’m also wearing the grey zip shoulder knit top, which I didn’t think I’d like, but once I had it on I not only loved, but wore it to a birthday party on Saturday.



The way the pricing works is that if you keep everything, you get a 25% discount on the whole thing, so it never makes sense price-wise to return only one thing.  So if I am returning the purse, I have to return one more thing to make it work…..or if I can’t find another thing to return, keep the purse!  That’s secretly what I was rooting for!

Next thing was the jersey T-shirt dress;  way too short for me -- that’s also a return.  Loved the boots I was wearing, but Dan told me that they should be worn by somebody in their 20s, not by me.  So I guess I’ll just wear them when I travel!



My favorite piece was the cobalt and black chevron print sleeveless top.  I put a black lace cami under it and put on some leggings – definitely a keeper!



The last piece was the purple blouse; paired it with a pair of black skinny jeans from White House Black Market.  Dan liked this more than I did, so I debated it, but I don’t have anything else this exact color and I do LOVE that color, so it’s a keep!



So the decisions made were to keep the purple blouse, blue/black top and grey zip shoulder sleeveless top and to return the pretty green purse and the jersey dress.

Do you agree?  Would you have decided differently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...