Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My Craftsy Experience -- 10,000 Students!!

One of my biggest teaching goals has been to reach as many students as possible who want to learn how to quilt their own quilt tops on their domestic machines.  After a few years of running myself ragged all over the country – my average teaching year is about 30 weeks away from home – I was making good headway, but…..you just can’t reach everybody!  There are so many places, and five states, where I haven’t traveled and don’t know that I’ll ever get there.  So when I was in initial talks with Craftsy two years ago, I thought that this was an ideal match.  Craftsy, with their marketing expertise and world wide reach, and me, who wants to teach everybody I possibly can.

So I flew to Denver  got my name on a star on the dressing room door and a team of excellent people, from Tiffany who did my makeup to my producer J.C. to Rob the camera guy to Dana the film editor.  It was an amazing experience with a very experienced crew and I was happy about how the class turned out. (Even got to see the rain!)

And VERY happy with the reception that it has had!  My class went live in September 2014 and we just passed 10,000 students!  I am amazed and humbled that so many people have decided that they want to learn my quilting methods and I hope they are downloading lots of classes from the wide variety of instructors and subjects available!

Take a look at some of the STUNNING photos from students that have taken my Craftsy Class...












I am absolutely delighted with this whole thing and to celebrate, I will GIVE AWAY MY CRAFTSY CLASS to three people!  If you've already taken my class, this would make a great gift for a quilt-loving friend!!  To win, like us on Facebook or sign up for our Newsletter!  


Happy quilting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...